- 5 Ratings
Ultimate Bike Tour of Brooklyn
Get a taste of New York City's largest borough on a guided bike tour through Brooklyn's iconic neighborhoods, parks and more. Discover what makes Brooklyn so unique and stop for food and drinks along the way.
What You Will Do
- Start your day with a warm pastry and cup of joe at Bakeri, then head to legendary neighborhoods, including Williamsburg, Greenpoint and Bedford
- Pedal through the green pastures of Brooklyn's finest parks, admiring the colorful murals that define the Bushwick neighborhood
- Indulge your sweet tooth with a tasting of Fine and Raw Chocolate's best desserts
- Visit Brooklyn's old Italian neighborhood, refueling with a slice of pizza and a refreshing brew at Roberta's Pizza
- Make your way along Brooklyn's stunning waterfront, seeing skyline views and Brooklyn's Botanical Garden blooming plants
- End your tour with a victory cocktail on the roof of the William Vale Hotel
- Bicycle made by Brooklyn Bicycle Company
- Stylish helmet
- Tour guide
You will stop to eat and drink along the way. Riding level is easy. Tour meets at 11 am. Please note that you will ride rain or shine. Children 10 and older can participate. All participants should know how to ride a bicycle. Minimum of two people and maximum of six people per tour.
Full refund for cancellations made more than 24 hours in advance of tour. Ability to reschedule with cancellations made less than 24 hours.
- 5 Ratings