Two-Hour Guided Kayak Tour in Huntington
Travel to Gold Star Battalion Beach in Huntington for a relaxing paddle on serene waters. Enjoy a 2 hour kayaking tour with a professional guide leading the way.
What You Will Do
- Have fun on the water when you take part in a 2-hour kayak adventure along Gold Star Battalion Beach
- Visit the site where a taping of The Long Island Medium with Theresa Caputo aired in 2016
- Work with a professional ACA certified guide who teaches you essential safety tips and fundamental paddling technique
- Enjoy a friendly and comfortable judgement free setting on a tour that's suitable for all skill levels and ages
- Ensure you have a great experience when you use top-of-the-line equipment and gear that make for easy control and steering
- 2 hour guided tour
- Paddle and life vest
Please, no smoking, alcohol or animals on any of the operator's tours. Liability waivers must be completed on site. Participants 17 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult. Participants must be able to swim.
Please arrive at least 45 minutes before scheduled trip time. Late arrivals will miss the trip. No experience needed. Must be at least 10 years old to participate. All kayaks are singles. It is recommended that you wear water shoes and clothes that can get wet. Cash only on any balances or on-site purchases.
To change your reservation, please email operator no less than 72 hours before scheduled trip time. You must receive confirmation email to be valid. Check operator website the morning of your trip for cancellations or time changes due to weather.
- 4 Ratings