2-Hour Kayak Instruction & Tour in Cold Spring Harbor
Learn to kayak from ACA certified instructors on the calm and clear waters of Cold Spring Harbor on a two-hour kayaking tour. Paddle among sea life while enjoying idyllically rural views in the water.
What You Will Do
- Go on a two-hour long kayaking tour on the serene waters of Cold Spring Harbor
- Enjoy your trip knowing that experienced instructors are by your side the entire way, ready to give you important safety tips and paddling techniques
- Learn essential paddling technique and form with 15 minutes of land instruction that prepares you for your tour
- Spot active wildlife, including osprey and blue heron as you take in the beautiful landscapes of rural Long Island
- Walk the streets of historic Cold Spring Harbor before or after your tour, and sit on the grass or park bench in Billy Joel Park
- Two-hour kayak tour
- All equipment
- No smoking, alcohol or animals on any of the operator's tours
- Liability waivers must be completed on site
- Participants 17 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult
- Participants must be able to swim
Please arrive at least 45 minutes before scheduled trip time.
- 32 Ratings
This was my first time kayaking. Loved it. Joe and Joey are awesome. I felt very safe (I was nervous). Very peaceful and I highly recommend it for first timers and experienced kayakers alike.