We're excited to help you complete your booking with NYC Tours Then And Now.
US $35Per Ticket
Two-Hour Central Park Walking Tour in NYC
Get an inside look at Central Park's South End with a two-hour trip down its winding walkways. Meander around this green oasis in the heart of the city to see the sights and learn the history behind the landmarks.
What You Will Do
- Discover the secrets of Central Park's South End on a stroll among the swaying trees and park benches
- Kick off the tour at the Pulitzer Fountain with the historic Plaza Hotel looming large in the skyline
- Hear entertaining tales of the park's rich history, cultural activity and surprisingly abundant wildlife
- End up at Strawberry Fields, the famous spot that played such a prominent role in the life of John Lennon and Yoko Ono
- Two-hour guided walking tour
Central Park S, New York, NY, EE. UU.
Select Date & Time