We're excited to help you complete your booking with National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey.
Times Square Ocean Odyssey Admission
Head to the National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey, a virtual ocean in Times Square. Travel through the Pacific to see, hear, and feel its greatest wonders all without getting wet.
What You Will Do
- Light up a coral reef that was built from photogrammetry, where more than 1,300 photos were taken on location in the Solomon Islands and were then used to construct 3D models of coral
- Survive a deep-sea battle between two ferocious Humboldt squids, which could have as many as 35,000 teeth each
- Find your way through a twisting kelp forest which is modeled after the Giant Kelp species that grow at a rate of up to 2-feet per day
- Play with mischievous sea lions and escape the jaws of a 50-foot Humpback whale
- Experience 120,000 fish that make their appearance in the magnificent bait ball feeding frenzy
- The recommended age for the experience is 3 years and older. Children 2 and under do not need a ticket to enter.
- A portion of the proceeds from each ticket purchase supports the National Geographic Society’s nonprofit work in conservation, exploration, research and education.
- Language translations are integrated in our Explorer Hall. Subtitles are in Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Japanese and Chinese.
MEETING LOCATION: 226 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036, USA
Please select a date from above
- Big Island Activities
- Boston Activities
- Cancun Activities
- Chicago Activities
- Kauai Activities
- Las Vegas Activities
- London Activities
- Los Angeles Activities
- Los Cabos Activities
- Maui Activities
- Miami Activities
- Napa and Sonoma Activities
- New Orleans Activities
- New York Activities
- Oahu Activities
- Orlando Activities
- Paris Activities
- Philadelphia Activities
- San Diego Activities
- San Francisco Activities
- Savannah Activities
- Seattle Activities
- Tampa Activities
- Washington D.C. Activities