We're excited to help you complete your booking with Richie's Central Park Pedicab Tours.
Three Hour Central Park Pedicab Tour
Explore the crown jewel of Manhattan and lose yourself in Central Park’s timeless collection of iconic sites on a relaxing pedicab tour.
What You Will Do
- Friendly and quick-witted guide narrates a comfortable pedicab tour around Central Park for up to 3 people
- Comprehensive 3 hour ride that highlights all of Central Park’s iconic sites, including the Harlem Meer, Conservatory Gardens, the Great Hill, Northern Woods, Model Boat Pond, the Balto Statue, the Dairy, Sheep Meadow, the Boathouse, the Tavern on the Green, Cleopatra’s Needle, the Met, the Guggenheim, and the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir
- Insight into celebrity homes and apartments in Manhattan’s exclusive Upper East Side, as well as opportunities for photos and exploration on foot at key attractions, including Bethesda Fountain, Strawberry Fields, the Alice in Wonderland Statue, and Conservatory Gardens
- A 3 hour pedicab ride in Central Park
- Knowledgable and local guide
Pedicab holds a maximum of three people.
- Full refund for cancellation will be honored up to and including the day of the tour
- If you want to cancel a tour, please contact the tour company as soon as possible
- Rescheduling the date and/or time of a tour is permitted
New York, NY, United States
Select Date & Time