Three-Hour Central Park Pedicab Tour
Explore Central Park in its entirety from the comfort of an open-air pedicab. Learn in-depth history of the area as you sit back and breathe the fresh park air.
What You Will Do
- Explore all of Central Park with a friendly, witty tour guide, who fills you in on local history
- Visit the highlights of Central Park, including the popular and not-so-popular sites
- Catch a glimpse of celebrity homes and apartments in Manhattan’s exclusive Upper East Side
- Take advantage of photo opportunities and exploring on foot at key attractions
- See the sites, including the Harlem Meer, Conservatory Gardens, the Great Hill, Northern Woods, and Cleopatra’s Needle
- Three-hour pedicab ride in Central Park led by a knowledgeable, local guide
Pedicab holds a maximum of three people. Exact starting location is confirmed by email or phone. Unless you have strict time restrictions, this tour lasts closer to 4 hours.
Full refund for cancellation will be honored up to and including the day of the tour. If you want to cancel a tour, please contact the tour company as soon as possible. Rescheduling the date and/or time of a tour is permitted.