Thirty-Minute Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour in West Harrison
Soar high over landscapes dotted with red and orange-tinted trees on a thirty-minute helicopter tour. Fly above the Lower Hudson Valley for a bird's-eye view of this historic region.
What You Will Do
- Lift off into the air on a 30-minute helicopter tour over the open fields of the Lower Hudson Valley
- See the trees changing colors as you make the most of your season and discover the magic of flight
- Check out local neighborhoods and attractions, including Tarrytown Castles, the Hudson River, Bear Mountain and White Plains
- Sip a cold beverage or eat a delicious snack inside a swanky lounge to fuel up before boarding
- 30-minute guided helicopter tour
Bookings here are subject to availability and not automatically confirmed.
Please bring sunglasses, camera or cell phone for pictures. Please note that Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are not allowed. Tours depart from Westchester Airport and fly over the lower Hudson Valley.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.