Statue of Liberty & One World Observatory Tour
See some of New York City's most famous landmarks guided by an entertaining professional while learning about the history of the Statue of Liberty, One Word Observatory and more iconic NYC locations—and how they've helped shape the city and American culture.
What You Will Do
- Take a comprehensive nine-hour walking tour of New York City's most popular sites and landmarks, led by an expert guide
- Explore iconic city locations, including the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the World Trade Center and more
- View the New York City skyline from 10 stories high, making for great photo opportunities
- See beautiful memorials most visitors miss
- Nine-hour walking tour with guide
- Round-trip ferry
- Access to Statue of Liberty Museum and Pedestal, Ellis Island and the Immigration Museum
- Entrance to One World Observatory
- Walking tour of lower Manhattan's Financial District
There is a break for lunch but food, drinks and meals are not included. Your guide will recommendations for great local lunch spots.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Bring your own earbuds or disposable ones will be provided
- 7 Ratings
Although we had some issues with time and were not able to meet the group for tours, the company was accommodating by having someone waiting for us at each site to make sure we still had any needed tickets for the different activities.
We had the Statue of Liberty and Ellis tour with Kirsten and we loved it so much, we learned a lot. The 911 tour with Jeff in the afternoon was superb. A must-try experience, so moving and touching. (They offer discounted price for Military Veterans.)
Mostly quite good with an excellent guide (Derek) but would like better time management (less waiting around) at Liberty and a little more time at Ellis. Time to see the Populating the Country exhibit. The St Pauls to the Memorial portion was top notch.....would never have seen most places on our own.
Excellent tour with knowledgeable guide.