Statue of Liberty & One World Observatory Tour
See some of New York City's most famous landmarks guided by an entertaining professional while learning about the history of the Statue of Liberty, One Word Observatory and more iconic NYC locations—and how they've helped shape the city and American culture.
What You Will Do
- Take a comprehensive nine-hour walking tour of New York City's most popular sites and landmarks, led by an expert guide
- Explore iconic city locations, including the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the World Trade Center and more
- View the New York City skyline from 10 stories high, making for great photo opportunities
- See beautiful memorials most visitors miss
- Nine-hour walking tour with guide
- Round-trip ferry
- Access to Statue of Liberty Museum and Pedestal, Ellis Island and the Immigration Museum
- Entrance to One World Observatory
- Walking tour of lower Manhattan's Financial District
There is a break for lunch but food, drinks and meals are not included. Your guide will recommendations for great local lunch spots.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Bring your own earbuds or disposable ones will be provided
- 6 Ratings
We had the Statue of Liberty and Ellis tour with Kirsten and we loved it so much, we learned a lot. The 911 tour with Jeff in the afternoon was superb. A must-try experience, so moving and touching. (They offer discounted price for Military Veterans.)
Mostly quite good with an excellent guide (Derek) but would like better time management (less waiting around) at Liberty and a little more time at Ellis. Time to see the Populating the Country exhibit. The St Pauls to the Memorial portion was top notch.....would never have seen most places on our own.
Excellent tour with knowledgeable guide.
- Rickey Keith
Guide was very knowledgeable on all aspects of the tour. Took time to answer all questions from anyone on the tour. Guide was very helpful and friendly. Great job!!!! Thanks. G Guide was very knowledgeable on all aspects of sites. Took time to answer all questions from Lord
Mike was an exceptional tour guide. He gave a lot of in depth explanation in each area of our visit while incorporating his own personal experiences. He left us with a great impression of NYC and I'll definitely recommend this tour to others. One thing I recommend is for those interested in this tour to be able to walk long distances and to wear comfortable shoes.