St. Joseph's Day Bread Making Workshop
Join craft-making and cooking together during an afternoon of socializing and creating beauty with dough. Enjoy a ritual bread making for St. Joseph’s Day or La Festa di San Giuseppe.
What You Will Do
- Learn about Sicily’s traditional St. Joseph’s Day altars and the folklore related to the feast
- Make your own bread loaves and at the end of the session, bring home the loaves you made
- Choose to bring back and display on the altar we’ll build for the feast celebration, also at Cacio e Vino
- Guided break-making class
- Supplies for making bread loaves
Be prepared to get your hands dirty! (i.e., Don't wear your favorite shirt in case you get flour on it.)
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 4 Ratings