Spirit of Chicago Dinner Cruise
Take in spectacular views of the iconic Chicago skyline at night with a casual buffet dinner cruise aboard the Spirit of Chicago.
What You Will Do
- Cruise departs from Navy Pier and travels north on Lake Michigan to North Avenue Beach before turning and travelling south to Museum Campus
- Cruise route gets as close to a mile from shore, offering guests on-board spectacular views of the Chicago skyline at night, including iconic sights like the Sears Tower, John Hancock building and Adler Planetarium
- Dessert selection consisting of freshly backed cookies, cakes, pastries and seasonal fruit
- Live music and dancing, with an on-board DJ playing Top-40, and a chance to explore the top deck for amazing open-air views of the Chicago skyline at night
- Gourmet Grande Buffet dinner consisting of fresh garden and pasta salads, oven-roasted BBQ sirloin beef, Caribbean-roasted marinated chicken breast, pasta primavera, pan-seared tilapia fillet, roasted vegetable bake, double baked mashed potatoes and freshly baked rolls
Wear dressy casual attire; casual jeans, t-shirts, flip flops, and athletic shoes are discouraged. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the boats departure to begin boarding.