Rockefeller Center Photo Safari
Learn to transform mundane images into unique works of art as you photograph the inspiring Art Deco landmark at the Rockefeller Center in NYC.
What You Will Do
- Admission to the Top of Rock for the best view of the Empire State Building
- Two and a half hour photography workshop at Rockefeller Center, including an opportunity to shoot Rockefeller Center from the ground and 70 stories up
- Instruction on using lines and angles to transform mundane images into unique photography
- Incredible panoramas and photo ops from the Top of the Rock and a visit to St. Patrick’s Cathedral with its photogenic Gothic architecture
- Expert coaching and feedback from a professional photographer
Participants are required to bring their digital camera(s) (point and shoot or DSLR), formatted memory cards, extra batteries, and a small notepad and pen. All levels of experience are encouraged! The material is well-suited for all levels of photographic knowledge. Our group size is capped at 8 students for personalized learning. Lastly, participants under eighteen must be accompanied by an adult; only paid registrants may attend the safari.