Private Fishing Charter for up to Thirty Passengers in Flushing
Cruise over the serene waters of the Long Island Sound on a private fishing charter for up to 30 passengers. Reel in striped bass, bluefish, porgy and more as an expert captain leads you to spots teeming with fish.
What You Will Do
- Cruise over the shimmering waters of the Long Island Sound in search of delicious catch during an all-day fishing charter
- Cast away for hours of fun reeling in fish that range from striped bass and bluefish to fluke and other seasonal catches
- Leave the logistics to the pros, who provide all the rods and bait, then take you to where the fish are biting
- Get some fishing tricks and tips from your captain, who guides you every step of the way
- Focus on the fun while the captain and mate plan out the trip, prepare the bait and prep your catch to take home
- Full day private fishing charter for up to 30 people
- Captain and guide
- Fishing license
- Bait, rod and tackle
Start time is flexible. Please contact operator to confirm your start time. Please dress according to weather conditions. Boat is equipped with a bathroom. Pets are not permitted on boat. Maximum number of passengers is 70. $50 per additional passenger.
Non-refundable deposit required. Cancellation based on weather conditions are determined by the captain.
- 1 Rating
Mates did a great job of helping everyone, especially for the newbies on our fishing charter. From untangling birds nest to unhooking fish, everyone had a great time, despite the rain. Capt Nick made several moves to make sure we were on the fish. A good amount of Porgies were caught.