Private Brunch and Bike Tour in North Brooklyn
On this fully customizable brunch bike tour, guests sample North Brooklyn’s best spots for innovative brunch bites, while riding through scenic areas and learning about Brooklyn’s history with a special foodie emphasis.
What You Will Do
- Fun and engaging local guide shows you the best brunch spots in Brooklyn while sharing local history and insights
- Your choice of beverage from a tiny cafe hidden from the typical tourist path
- A selection of pastries from a local baker with unique and delicious flavor combinations
- Enjoy breakfast tacos and fresh orange juice
- Sample chocolate at Brooklyn’s premier chocolate factory
- Easy-to-handle comfort bikes, locks, helmets, and walkie-talkies
- All food and drink on tour
Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to tour start time to be fitted with your bike. Bring appropriate footwear and attire for biking and weather conditions, a refillable water bottle, and a camera for pictures.