Patchogue Edible Mystery Tour (Fire & Ice Cream)
Head to Patchogue to check out the dining scene on a self-paced, web-guided tour with a pre-set menu. Explore three savory sit-down restaurants and two sweet stops, while taking part in a mystery game.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a web-guided food tour through Patchogue, New York, led by your smart-phone or tablet
- Weave in and out of 5 different restaurants where you'll nosh on small plates consisting of sweet and savory treats
- Solve gentle puzzles and riddles during a mystery game that will take place throughout your journey
- Hit up a local retail spot along the way, known for its quirky finds at impressive prices
- Four-hour guided tour
- Three savory sensations (enough to be very full)
- Two sweet stops
- Souvenir glasses
For private groups of 3-8. Individuals and couples will not be combined with strangers to meet the minimum, because some of the dishes are shared plates.
- About 1 mile total of outdoor walking is required between venues
- Bring your charged smart-phone and a big appetite, and dress season-smart
- 35 Ratings
Between the food and the investigation, this whole experience was top notch. An amazing night out with good friends and good food.
We all enjoyed the food and playing the game. I thought four hours would be too long but time flew by. The only glitch was the wifi at one stop. Otherwise a perfect evening.