Patchogue Edible Mystery Tour (Fire & Ice Cream)
Head to Patchogue to check out the dining scene on a self-paced, web-guided tour. Explore several restaurants, eating your way through the small plates while taking part in a mystery game.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a web-guided food tour through Patchogue, New York, led by your smart-phone or tablet
- Weave in and out of 5 different restaurants where you'll nosh on small plates consisting of sweet and savory treats
- Solve gentle puzzles and riddles during a mystery game that will take place throughout your journey
- Hit up a local retail spot along the way, known for its quirky finds at impressive prices
- Four-hour guided tour
- Three savory sensations (enough to be very full)
- Two sweet stops
- Souvenir glasses
- About 1 mile total of outdoor walking is required between venues
- Bring your charged smart-phone and a big appetite, and dress season-smart
- 29 Ratings
We all enjoyed the food and playing the game. I thought four hours would be too long but time flew by. The only glitch was the wifi at one stop. Otherwise a perfect evening.