One-Hour Kayak Instruction & Tour at Gold Star Beach
Explore Gold Star Battalion Beach with a guided kayaking adventure. Follow along with a professional as you learn about the area's ecosystem, history, and more.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a guided one-hour kayaking trip over the pristine waters of Gold Star Battalion Beach
- Get hooked up with all the right gear and equipment, including a kayak and paddle
- Follow along with certified guides, who lead the way over shimmering waters
- Check out local wildlife along the way, discovering everything from shorebirds to crabs and schools of fish
- One-hour guided lesson and tour
- Kayak, paddle, and life jacket
Please arrive at least 45 minutes before scheduled trip time. No smoking, alcohol or animals on any of the operator's tours. Liability waivers must be completed on site. Participants 17 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult. Participants must be able to swim/
Reservation changes must be made at least 72 hours in advance by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You must receive a confirmation e-mail for change to be valid.
- 9 Ratings