Montauk Harbor Sail and Swim Day Trip
Pack a picnic, grab a few beers or a bottle of wine, and set sail off the Hamptons for a day of swimming, relaxing, and Montauk sightseeing.
What You Will Do
- Friendly and experienced crew lead a picturesque sail from Montauk Harbor to Lake Montauk and Block Island Sound
- Transportation in a sleek Catalina 22' sailboat that features a high boom clearance, a spacious cabin with an onboard cooler, and a large cockpit
- Opportunity to pitch-in (if you feel like it) and help the crew navigate, steer, and maintain the mainsail
- Anchor in a scenic spot for chance to swim and play some water games with onboard water guns and pool noodles
- Sodas and waters will be included
Bring a windbreaker, jeans or shorts, and extra layers of clothing. Guests are encouraged to pack a picnic and some snacks, and are free to bring their own beer or bottle of wine to enjoy onboard.