Lower Manhattan Running Tour
Discover the best of New York City on foot with a fun-filled jogging tour of the Big Apple. Enjoy sweeping views of the Statue of Liberty and Lower Manhattan on a running tour that highlights the city's history of immigration.
What You Will Do
- Lace up your running shoes for an early-morning jaunt across Lower Manhattan to discover the influence of immigrants over the years
- Race past George Washington's old haunt, Fraunces Tavern, along scenic waterways, and between the towering skyscrapers of Wall Street
- Catch your breath to snap photos at scenic spots throughout the tour, including City Hall and the World Trade Center Memorial
- Learn fascinating facts about New York City's role in American history as you race along city streets
- Guided group running tour
- Bottled water
Your running guide will carry a backpack to carry small items for you if necessary. Tours run rain or shine, so please wear weather-appropriate running clothes. Please bring a camera.
Full refunds issued 48 hours in advance in the event of an emergency or inclement weather.