Historical Bar Crawl and Tour of New York City
Enjoy rounds in pubs once frequented by some of the most famous artists of the 20th Century on a four stop, three neighborhood tavern crawl through the Financial District, West Village and East Village. Drink tasty brews while you learn about New York's vibrant history and rich brewing culture.
What You Will Do
- Guided walking tour and pub crawl through the Financial District, West Village and East Village
- Four stops at four historical taverns and pubs in each neighborhood including the Fraunces Tavern, Historic Stone Street, White Horse Tavern and McSorely’s Old Ale House
- Complimentary round of drinks (beer or wine) included at each stop and a light snack included at the final stop
- Insight into the history of the neighborhoods and pubs included on the tour from a friendly and informative local guide
- A round of drinks (and tip) at each place
- A light snack at the last bar
- NYC subway card which you can keep
- Friendly informative guide
- Guided walking tour
Please wear weather appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes. You must be at least 21 years and older to participate.
Please cancel more than 48 hours in advance to avoid 50% cancellation fee.