New York Haunted Pub Crawl
Visitors on this happy hour trek discover the dark side of New York’s Greenwich Village and drink at a few bars haunted by more than the regulars.
What You Will Do
- Drink at the most notoriously haunted bar in New York City
- See the home of the Gay Street Phantom —a dapper gent in a cloak and top hat—who still lurks
- The burying ground beneath the ball field
- Grab a pint amongst Werewolves
- Tour Guide
- Hidden Cemeteries
- Unsolved mysteries
- Angry ghosts
Must be 21+
- Gratuity is not included in the ticket price nor is it required but it is always greatly appreciated.
- Urban Crawls gives tours rain or shine, so please plan ahead and dress for the weather.
- Be comfortable! Please dress casually, comfortably, and appropriately for the different seasons. If it’s raining outside, please make sure to dress appropriately and bring an umbrella. If it’s cold, bundle up!
- Walking is at a comfortable pace, no more than 2 - 3 miles
We have a 48-hour refund policy. If you do not cancel your tour within this time frame you will be held responsible for the total amount of your tour. Late arrivals and no shows are nonrefundable. This is applicable to any tour participant that fails to arrive, or arrives after tour departure.
- 1 Rating