We're excited to help you complete your booking with Urban Crawls.
East Village Pub Crawl
Visitors on this happy hour trek discover the dark side of New York’s Greenwich Village and drink at a few bars haunted by more than the regulars.
What You Will Do
- Drink at the most notoriously haunted bar in New York City
- See the home of the Gay Street Phantom —a dapper gent in a cloak and top hat—who still lurks
- Check out the historic burying ground beneath the ball field
- Grab a pint amongst Werewolves
- Tour Guide
- Two appetizers
Must be 21+
- Gratuity is not included in the ticket price nor is it required but it is always greatly appreciated.
- Urban Crawls gives tours rain or shine, so please plan ahead and dress for the weather.
- Be comfortable! Please dress casually, comfortably, and appropriately for the different seasons. If it’s raining outside, please make sure to dress appropriately and bring an umbrella. If it’s cold, bundle up!
- Walking is at a comfortable pace, no more than 2 - 3 miles
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 1 Rating
567 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Select Date & Time