Haunted Broadway Walking Tour
Comb through the dark and twisted history of Broadway, which is home to haunted spooky theaters and spine-tingling tales. Watch as an entertaining expert guide shares ghost stories with songs and dance moves of modern horror musicals, exploring the darker side of Broadway and visiting haunted theaters.
What You Will Do
- Visit creepy haunted theaters, where rumors fly about the ghosts of Vaudeville-past
- Learn of legendary Broadway stars whose legacies have lingered and defined New York theater for decades
- Burst into song with a friendly, lyrical tour guide who sings famous tracks from dark musicals like Sweeney Todd, Jekyll and Hyde, and Carrie
- Learn how to dance like Michael Jackson in Thriller and pull off Rocky Horror’s Time Warp dance moves
- Half-mile walk through one of Broadway's most influential neighborhoods
- Friendly and entertaining tour guide with plenty of knowledge to share
Please wear weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes. The tour does not enter into any of the Equity theatres due to union restrictions.
If you are a no show, you may re-book a tour within 30 days after original tour date – however no refunds. In the event of extreme weather or any other condition that causes cancellation, the tour will be rescheduled.
- 8 Ratings