Haunted Broadway Walking Tour
Comb through the dark and twisted history of Broadway, which is home to haunted spooky theaters and spine-tingling tales.
What You Will Do
- Visit creepy haunted theaters, where rumors fly about the ghosts of Vaudeville-past
- Learn of legendary Broadway stars whose legacies have lingered and defined New York theater for decades
- Burst into song with a friendly, lyrical tour guide who sings famous tracks from dark musicals like Sweeney Todd, Jekyll and Hyde, and Carrie
- Learn how to dance like Michael Jackson in Thriller and pull off Rocky Horror’s Time Warp dance moves
- Friendly and entertaining tour guide with plenty of knowledge to share
- A half-mile walk through one of Broadway's most influential neighborhoods
Please wear weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes. The tour does not enter into any of the Equity theatres due to union restrictions.
If you are a no show, you may re-book a tour within 30 days after original tour date – however no refunds. In the event of extreme weather or any other condition that causes cancellation, the tour will be rescheduled.
- 8 Ratings