Harlem Walking Tour
This tour includes stops at many of the most famous locations in this attractive and historic neighborhood. It also focuses on the ways in which great African Americans are honored in Harlem.
- Visit iconic locations such as the Abyssinian Baptist Church, Apollo Theater, Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture, and 125th Street
- See exciting public art, including murals of Dizzy Gillespie, statues of Harriet Tubman and Adam Clayton Powell, Jr., and a stunning mosaic entitled “The Spirit of Harlem.”
- Explore the landmarked neighborhoods of Astor Row, Mount Morris Park, and Strivers Row.
- See the many ways in which great African Americans and others are honored in Harlem.
- Enjoy the beautiful architecture and wide boulevards of Harlem
- Stop at the African Market, which has lots of clothing, jewelry and handicrafts.
Friendly and knowledgeable tour guide will stop at cultural institutions, churches, landmarked districts, and public art installations in Harlem. All the while we will be walking through a lovely neighborhood in which the beautiful row houses and wide boulevards create a wonderful feeling of openness.
This walking tour does not accommodate dogs.
Most important is sturdy and comfortable footwear. If the weather is cold, please be sure to wear/bring warm enough clothing including hat and gloves.
Full refund if you cancel up to 48 hours in advance.
Please select a date from above
More Activities From This Operator
Trending in New York
- Big Island Activities
- Boston Activities
- Cancun Activities
- Chicago Activities
- Kauai Activities
- Las Vegas Activities
- London Activities
- Los Angeles Activities
- Los Cabos Activities
- Maui Activities
- Miami Activities
- Napa and Sonoma Activities
- New Orleans Activities
- New York Activities
- Oahu Activities
- Orlando Activities
- Paris Activities
- Philadelphia Activities
- San Diego Activities
- San Francisco Activities
- Savannah Activities
- Seattle Activities
- Tampa Activities
- Washington D.C. Activities