- 2 Ratings
Harlem Bike Tour at Sunset
Explore Harlem by bike with a guided tour that takes you to iconic corners, buildings, hang-outs and more. Discover the history of this quintessential New York neighborhood with a friendly guide leading the way.
What You Will Do
- Pedal through the inner city for an immersive tour of Harlem that gets you up-close and personal with this side of New York
- Stop at famous sites, including Alexander Hamilton's home, the Vertis Hayes Mural, the Silvan Terrace, Sugar Hill, the Little Red Lighthouse and plenty more
- Cruise down the beautiful Hudson River Greenway to see a different side of Harlem along the water
- Ride along 125th street to the historical Cotton Club before wrapping up your tour at the World Famous Apollo Theater
- Stop at a popular restaurant for a bite of local flavor and to refuel for more two-wheeled fun
- Guided bike tour
- Bike with basket and helmet
- Bottled water
- Cost of lunch
It is recommended that you use sun-screen, sun glasses and wear light clothing. Larger bags can be stored in the shop during the tour. There are baskets on the bikes to hold your smaller items. This tour is lead in English. Please email if another language is preferred. There is a 30-minute lunch break. Gratuities are not included.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
- 2 Ratings