Harlem Bike and Food Tour
The best way to experience a city, its culture and its people is through a language that we all know – food! Bike to four dinning establishments that serve generous portions, and feel like a local foodie for the day.
What You Will Do
- Go behind the scenes, and experience local sights and flavors of the 400 year old Harlem neighborhood
- Learn about Southern, Caribbean and African cuisine
- Meet the local restaurant owners, and listen to their tales
- See Harlem from a local foodie perspective
- Go hunting for vintage and designer treasures at the Shabazz African Market
- An experienced tour guide
- A bike equipped with a basket and helmet
- Bottle of water
We cater to a vegetarian diets.
Your payment is fully refundable if you cancel at least 72 hours in advance and your payment is 50% refundable if you cancel 48 hours in advance. We go out rain or shine, if it is raining we provide ponchos and bikes that come with fenders. Please show up on time and ready to ride! If we decide to cancel we’ll give you the option to re-schedule or issue a full refund.
- 2 Ratings