Gilbert & Sullivan To Hamilton Downtown Musical Theatre Walking Tour
Jazz hands up and ready when you embark in a walking tour of New York City's theatre district. Uncover the history of Hamilton and other shows, while witnessing legendary landmarks up-close.
What You Will Do
- Uncover where the very first documented musical performance in New York City took place
- Listen to stories about the immigrants who helped create the city into the musical mecca we know today
- Have fun singing along to plenty of jazzy show tunes with your passionate guides, including tunes from Showboat and South Pacific nautical musicals
- Enjoy listening about strange theatre superstitions and odd quirks that many actors face before and during a performance
- Guided walking tour
- Supplemental photos and narration provided by your guide
Guests should dress appropriately for the weather and wear comfortable walking shoes.
Rescheduling for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.