30-Minute Private Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour
Witness a cascade of blazing reds, yellows, and oranges of the Hudson Valley fall foliage from a private helicopter. Fly from Westchester Airport heading over the Lower Hudson Valley.
What You Will Do
- Launch into the air on a 30-minute helicopter tour for couples over the open fields of the Lower Hudson Valley
- Marvel at the trees changing colors as you make the most of your season and discover the magic of flight
- Gaze out over the local neighborhoods and attractions, including White Plains, the Rockefeller estate, Tarrytown Castles, and the Hudson River
- Sip on a cold beverage or eat a delicious snack inside a swanky lounge to fuel up before boarding
- Half-hour private helicopter tour
- Maximum weight is 250 lbs per passenger, also subject to combined weight limits per aircraft
- Children younger than 2 years of age may ride on their parent’s lap at no cost
- Under 18 requires parental consent
Please bring sunglasses, camera or cell phone for pictures (Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are not allowed).
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.