Half-Hour Couples Private Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour
Witness the cascade of blazing reds, yellows, and oranges of Hudson Valley fall foliage from a private helicopter. Fly from Westchester Airport and head over the Lower Hudson Valley.
What You Will Do
- Launch into the air on a 30-minute helicopter tour for couples over the open fields of the Lower Hudson Valley
- Explore the trees changing colors as you make the most of your season and discover the magic of flight
- Marvel at the local neighborhoods and attractions, including White Plains, the Rockefeller estate, Tarrytown Castles, and the Hudson River
- Sip a cold beverage or eat a delicious snack inside a swanky lounge to fuel up before boarding
- Half-hour private helicopter tour
Tours subject to weather and aircraft maintenance. Routes subject to change. Maximum weight is 250 lbs per passenger, also subject to combined weight limits per aircraft. Children younger than 2 years may ride on their parent’s lap at no cost. Under 18 requires parental consent.
Please bring sunglasses, camera or cell phone for pictures (Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are not allowed).
Customer must change or cancel at least 48 hours before scheduled flight to avoid penalty. In case of poor weather or aircraft maintenance, operator will notify customer at least 2 hours before scheduled flight.