Half Day Fly & Light Tackle Fishing
Enjoy a half day out on the water where you can fish using fly and light tackle with all the equipment you need already on board. Work with an experienced captain giving you insider tips.
What You Will Do
- Cast your line for adventure on a half day of fly fishing, light tackle fishing, or a combination of the two
- Learn fly tying and proper casting techniques from a sea-savvy captain who knows where the big fish bite
- Use state-of-the-art chart plotters and fish finders to target bluefish and striped bass
- Enjoy the convenience of having all gear and bait provided, as well as the intimacy of a private or semi-private excursion
- Bask in Long Island's coastal scenery as you cruise the Sound in a safe, spacious boat; with an experienced captain at the wheel, you can sit back, relax, and enjoy complimentary snacks on the water
- Fishing Gear
- Half day fishing tour
Rain does not constitute cancellation as rain is good for fishing! Please bring a hat, sunglasses, and rainy-day gear, depending on the weather.
- 3 Ratings