Half Day Fly and Light Tackle Fishing
Enjoy a day out on the water fly and light tackle fishing and, enjoy the convenience of all the equipment being supplied and ready to go as soon as you jump aboard.
What You Will Do
- Cast your line into adventure on a half day of fly fishing, light tackle fishing, or a combination of the two
- Learn fly tying and proper casting techniques from a sea-savvy captain who knows where the big fish bite
- Use state-of-the-art chart plotters and fish finders to target bluefish and striped bass
- Enjoy the convenience of having all gear and bait provided, as well as the intimacy of a private or semi-private excursion
- Bask in Long Island's coastal scenery as you cruise the Sound in a safe, spacious boat; with an experienced captain at the wheel, you can sit back, relax, and enjoy complimentary snacks on the water
- Fishing Gear
- Half day fishing tour
Rain does not constitute cancellation as rain is good for fishing! Please bring a hat, sunglasses, and rainy-day gear, depending on the weather.
- 3 Ratings
Arthur was professional and helped put me on to some fish. Overall a very good experience. Would recommend.