Guided Ghost Town Hike from Paramus
Set off on a scenic hike to Doodletown, an uninhabited hamlet full of history and mystery. Work your way through Bear Mountain State Park to encounter this ghost town that's home to weather-worn ruins.
What You Will Do
- Wander around this hidden hamlet's foundations, dilapidated walls and winding staircases as you explore an authentic ghost town
- Stroll through the town's cemeteries where centuries-old graves still exist from when this town was full of life
- Learn about Doodletown from both your friendly guide and helpful signs that show fascinating photographs of how the buildings looked
- Enjoy an invigorating hike through a gorgeous natural park where squirrels run along towering trees and sunlight plays off the leaves
- Shuttle bus transportation
- Tips and tolls
- Guided hike
Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes. Please bring a snack, water and a flashlight.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.