Greenwich Village Historical Walking Tour
Discover Greenwich Village's rich history on a tour down this neighborhood's vibrant streets. Listen to entertaining stories of past residents, see 19th-century architecture and more.
What You Will Do
- Learn about the storied history of Greenwich Village, known as a popular hangout for hippies, artists, writers and gangsters
- View the iron and brick 19th-century architecture that characterizes the Village and tour the castle of great Native American Sachems
- Hear stories of past residents that include the scandals of the Founding Fathers and interesting tales of artists, crime bosses and musicians
- Follow the Minetta Creek path to explore hundreds of years of Village history, culture and art with your local guide
- Two-hour walking tour
- Ability to customize length and time of tour
- Local guide
Please call operator if you are going to be late or have an emergency. Please be respectful of others and always use caution when crossing the street.