Greenwich Village Ghost Tour
Explore Greenwich Village’s history of hauntings, serial killers and more on a walking tour focused on tales of mayhem and the metaphysical. Discover the spookiest spots in The Village, with scares around every corner.
What You Will Do
- Follow an informative guide on a 2 hour long walk through Greenwich Village, hearing grisly and gruesome tales of murders and ghosts
- Stop at between 13 and 18 locations, where you'll delve deep into the history of the people and places behind some of the neighborhood’s most infamous tales
- Hear tales of the Real Boston Strangler, the Ghosts of the Triangle Fire, Ye Waverly Inn, Death and the Draft Riots, and the Celebrity Death Site
- Piece together the eerie tales through access to exclusive historical photographs, and receive a list of sources on the stories shared at the end of the tour
- 2 hour guided haunted tour of Greenwich Village
- Booklet of scary story sources
Tour includes adult-oriented subject matter, may be too frightening for young children. Wear weather appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes.
Cancellations made the day of the tour result in a 50% refund. Tours are rain or shine. Tour may be cancelled if less than four guests sign up.
- 84 Ratings
Our tour guide Ellen was very engaging and fun..The tour was very educational..I have lived in NY for 63 years and my family and I saw streets that I never knew existed
It was fun and very interesting. I learned new things
We had a very small tour...it was just us! Our guide, Meagan, was fabulous. She told us the stories and chatted about the area when we were in between spots. When it started to rain she even offered to end the tour and give us rain checks. We were prepared with umbrellas and continued...it added to the tour. The stories were great and you could tell they did their research. At the end she gave us some suggestions for a bite to eat and the diner she suggested was great.