Greenwich Village & Edgar Allan Poe Tour
Meander around Washington Square, through Waverly Place and beyond on a tour of Greenwich Village. Discover the last remnant of Edgar Allen Poe's home as you learn about this artistic enclave.
What You Will Do
- Stroll through Washington Square, the spiritual hub of Greenwich Village and an unofficial campus for New York University
- Explore a park that has been a gathering place for students, artists, and philosophers for over a hundred years
- See people playing instruments, painting and drawing and debating
- Discuss the great bohemian trailblazers of this neighborhood, including the star of the tour, Edgar Allan Poe, who made the area his home during a turbulent time in his life
- Edger Allen Poe and Greenwich Village tour
Please wear comfortable shoes.
Full refund for cancellations made 24 hours in advance. Full credit for cancellations made under 24 hours to 8 hours before the tour starts. No refund for cancellations made after 8 hours before the tour.