There is no crown access to the Statue of Liberty. Guests should dress in layers and bring cameras for this tour. Guests should not bring any weapons, bottles, scissors or other sharp items. No food or drinks (except water) are permitted inside the Statue of Liberty pedestal. No backpacks are allowed inside the pedestal. Lockers are available for rent on Liberty Island at a cost of two USD (not included).
Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Guided Tour
See NYC like never before on a guided tour that takes you to important historic locations like the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Follow your knowledgeable guide for fascinating historic accounts and panoramic city views.
What You Will Do
- Discover the story of New York when you visit two spots that played an essential role in both the city and the nation
- Visit the Statue of Liberty to marvel at the immense size of this monument, which embodies an essential element of the national spirit
- Head to Ellis Island to explore the Immigration Museum and learn the role immigration played in shaping the country
- Look out over breathtaking panoramic views of the New York Harbor and the city skyline
- Round-trip ferry ride
- Admission to Statue of Liberty Museum and Pedestal
- Admission to Ellis Island and The Immigration Museum
- Knowledgeable guide
- 12 Ratings
Guide was very good kevin
It was everything my dad ice wanted to see and more. She's has recently recovered from cancer so it was an incentive to g t here. Our tour guide was fantastic very informative and patient with my disability and slow walking. Thankyou from our family
Nice person our gide
We really enjoyed this tour! Our guide was so knowledgable and friendly. He showed us all the places for beautiful pictures and explained everything we were seeing. He made us laugh and kept us entertained while telling us all about the statue, the city and the immigrants who came to America through New York.
The tour was great because our guide Sal was excellent.