We're excited to help you complete your booking with Walkway Tours.
East Village Walking & Food Tour in NYC
Take a trip through the historic East Village on a guided tour of a classic New York neighborhood. Check out 24-hour cafes, Ukrainian Churches, avant-garde theaters and much more.
What You Will Do
- Explore the East Village on a three-hour tour that shows you where countless counterculture movements were born
- Get a taste of the local cuisine with pitstops at three locations: Yonah Schimmel Knishes, Economy Candy and Katz's Delicatessen
- Check out legendary local sights, including the Tenement Museum, Katz Delicatessen, and the legendary St. Mark's Avenue
- Hear stories of famous former and current residents from your knowledgeable guide
- Three-hour guided walking tour of The East Village
- Bottled water
- Three tastings
Please arrive 10 minutes early and wear comfortable shoes.
315 Bowery, New York, NY 10003, USA
Select Date & Time