Ninety-Minute Paddleboard Lesson & Tour in Cold Spring Harbor
Take to the water with a Stand Up Paddleboard and explore the charming bay and quaint town of Cold Spring Harbor. Learn the tricks of paddle boarding from certified guides who will get you water-ready in no time.
What You Will Do
- Get out on the water and feel the salty breeze as you paddle through a rustic harbor
- Learn all you need to know about SUP from a certified guide, then have a memorable time coasting over calm waters like a pro.
- Enjoy your trip knowing that experienced instructors are by your side the entire way, ready to give you important safety tips and paddling techniques
- Learn essential paddling technique and form with 15 minutes of land instruction that prepares you for your tour
- Spot active wildlife, including Osprey and Blue Heron as you take in the beautiful landscapes of rural Long Island
- Walk the streets of historic Cold Spring Harbor before or after your tour, sit on the grass or park bench in Billy Joel Park, enjoy the sights and sounds of the harbor, or hike in Cold Spring Harbor State Park, located across the street from the Harbor
- 90-minute SUP tour with guide
- Stand up paddle board, life jacket, paddle and leash.
- SUP Lesson
Please, no smoking, alcohol or animals on any of the operator's tours. Liability waivers must be completed on site. Participants 17 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult. Participants must be able to swim.
Please arrive at least 45 minutes before scheduled trip time. Late arrivals will miss the trip. No experience needed. Must be at least 10 years old to participate. All SUP boards are singles. It is recommended that you wear water shoes. Cash only on any balances or on-site purchases.
To change your reservation, please email operator no less than 72 hours before scheduled trip time. You must receive confirmation email to be valid. Check operator website the morning of your trip for cancellations or time changes due to weather.
- 20 Ratings
Thanks for a great experience!