- 20 Ratings
90-Minute SUP Lesson & Tour in Cold Spring Harbor
Take to the water with a stand-up paddleboard and explore the charming bay and quaint town of Cold Spring Harbor. Learn the tricks of paddle boarding from your friendly ACA certified guides.
What You Will Do
- Get out on the water and feel the salty breeze in your hair as you paddle through a rustic harbor
- Learn all you need to know about SUP from a certified guide, then have a memorable time coasting over calm waters like a pro
- Enjoy your trip knowing that experienced instructors are by your side the entire way, ready to give you important safety tips and paddling techniques
- Learn essential paddling technique and form with 15 minutes of land instruction that prepares you for your tour
- Spot active wildlife, including osprey and blue heron as you take in the beautiful landscapes of rural Long Island
- Walk the streets of historic Cold Spring Harbor before or after your tour, sit on the grass or park bench in Billy Joel Park, enjoy the sights and sounds of the harbor, or hike in Cold Spring Harbor State Park, located across the street from the Harbor
- 90-minute SUP tour
- SUP Lesson
- Stand up paddleboard, life jacket, paddle and leash
- No smoking, alcohol or animals on any of the operator's tours
- Liability waivers must be completed on site
- Participants 17 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult
- Participants must be able to swim
Please arrive at least 45 minutes before scheduled trip time.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
- 20 Ratings
Thanks for a great experience!