Classic Brooklyn Bike Tour
These intimate bike tours reveal authentic Brooklyn with a friendly flair. Get to know its landscape, lifestyle, and pizza like a local.
What You Will Do
- Four and a half hour guided bike tour of Brooklyn from a local's perspective in an intimate group size of no more than 10 persons
- Easy and safe ride through iconic Brooklyn neighborhoods like Greenpoint, Williamsburg, Downtown Brooklyn, Brooklyn Heights and DUMBO, with stops at the Brooklyn Navy Yard, the Dekalb Market, the Promenade and more
- Fun historical and cultural commentary about famous and off-the-beaten path sites
- Lunch stop at Best Pizza and coffee and tea break at Brooklyn Roasting Company
- Bike rental, helmet, bike lock and two-way radio headset
Bring appropriate footwear and attire for biking and weather conditions, a refillable water bottle, money for food and drink purchases along the way, and a camera. Tours are currently restricted to those 16+ and at least five feet tall, due to bike sizes available. Entrance to the Brooklyn Garage and ticket for the East River Ferry Ferry is not included in Saturday tours. Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to tour start time to be fitted with your bike.