- 4 Ratings
Afternoon Manhattan Second-hand Shopping Tour
Spend less and shop more in New York City. Discover fun and interesting clothing visiting local favorite second-hand shops for new and gently worn contemporary clothing, and unique fashion at bargain prices.
What You Will Do
- Receive an exclusive shopping guide of 40+ additional Manhattan vintage and second-hand shops to visit on your own
- Learn a little bit about fashion, shopping in the city, and the shopping day ahead from your friendly guide before the day begins
- Spend several hours hours shopping at these hidden locations that offer more than just clothes (up to twenty minutes in each store)
- Discover the best second-hand shops in New York City, visiting a minimum of six shops to hunt for women's fun fashion and accessories at bargain prices
- Enjoy semi-private groups are kept small (up to seven) to ensure personable experience
- Learn how to find the best sample sales in New York City for a savings as deep as 90% off retail
- Shopping tour
- Participants are at least 16 years of age
- All participants are able to stand and walk a distance without difficulty
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Dress in clothing that you can easily change in and out of, and clothing you can try on over
- Eat lunch beforehand or bring snacks for nibbling along the way
- Sizes from 0-16 with no guarantee of size availability due to the nature of second-hand shopping
- Limited clothing for men, children & +size clothing
- No high-end labels
- Clothing, shoes, hats, gloves, purses, jewelry, home items, books, Bric-a-brac, kitchen, tableware, furniture, and decor
Cancellations outside of 30 days prior to the experience date will be fully refunded. Cancellations made less than 30 days to the date of your experience will not be refunded unless someone else books in your spot.
- 4 Ratings
Suzanne arranged the trip well to cover stores with a varied array of second hand items. Our small group all managed to find special items to take home. I found a fabulous gold ring. Suzanne gave us a map of vintage shops and markets in NYC with an outline of each to enable us to continue finding places of interest after the tour. I highly recommend her second hand shopping day tour and found Suzanne to be a generous, warm and fun person.
This shopping tour is a MUST!!! Suzanne was awesome and we bought lots of amazing pieces. Suzanne takes the time to get to know you and tailors the shops to exactly what you're looking for. We had such a fun afternoon and visited some really unique vintage stores. Highly recommend doing the longer afternoon tour. She goes above and beyond to make your tour so special!❤️ Thanks so much Suzanne and we will definitely book again on the next trip!
It was AMAZING! Felt like we were shopping with a friend. Very knowledgeable and had a strategy for each store would highly recommend!