- 4 Ratings
Cheap & Chic Manhattan Shopping Tour
Visit second-hand shops in Manhattan, finding unique and vintage fashion at bargain prices. Meet at a local French cafe to get acquainted with your fellow shoppers over a delicious beverage.
What You Will Do
- Learn a little bit about fashion, shopping in the city, and the shopping day ahead from your friendly guide before the day begins
- Visit more than six shops to hunt for women's fun fashion and accessories, plus take home a map that shows 40 more spots you can check out on your own time
- Spend up to three hours shopping at these hidden locations that offer more than just clothes: Look for souvenirs and more
- Shopping tour
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and clothes you can easily change in and out of
- Please eat lunch beforehand or bring snacks for nibbling along the way
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 4 Ratings
Suzanne arranged the trip well to cover stores with a varied array of second hand items. Our small group all managed to find special items to take home. I found a fabulous gold ring. Suzanne gave us a map of vintage shops and markets in NYC with an outline of each to enable us to continue finding places of interest after the tour. I highly recommend her second hand shopping day tour and found Suzanne to be a generous, warm and fun person.
This shopping tour is a MUST!!! Suzanne was awesome and we bought lots of amazing pieces. Suzanne takes the time to get to know you and tailors the shops to exactly what you're looking for. We had such a fun afternoon and visited some really unique vintage stores. Highly recommend doing the longer afternoon tour. She goes above and beyond to make your tour so special!❤️ Thanks so much Suzanne and we will definitely book again on the next trip!
It was AMAZING! Felt like we were shopping with a friend. Very knowledgeable and had a strategy for each store would highly recommend!