Photo Tour of Central Park
Snap stunning photos of one of New York City's most iconic areas, Central Park. Enjoy an interactive photography workshop to get the perfect shot of the stunning views found throughout the park.
What You Will Do
- Trek through Central Park to enjoy views of calm lakes, ornate bridges and the famous Manhattan skyline
- Get tips on creating eye-pleasing compositions and utilizing your camera's settings for the right shot under varying conditions
- Sharpen your camera skills and take unique shots while getting an insider's look at Central Park
- Work with a professional guide, who's an expert on both the city and photography
- Enjoy a breath-taking lake view from Cherry Hill, where trees and the Westside skyline fill out the backdrop
- Interactive photography workshop
- Pro photographer
Make sure to bring your camera fully charged with plenty of memory space for at least 100 shots, an extra battery, memory card and any lenses you want to use.
No returns or refunds.
- 43 Ratings
Tour guide was very nice but the tour was in Spanish.
Did the Central Park your 6/19 with Ciro. Great guy,and great help. The spots he took is to provided classic shots of CP. HTHOUGH NOT AN INSTRUCTING TOUR PER SE ciro showed me some techniques that were simple but when done right creates a pretty good wow factor. I told him I wasn't happy with the clarity of the pictures I have been taking. He looked at my camera and told me I'd be fine. When I got home and looked at the images I was immediately pleased with all the shots. Already signed up for July 9 in Soho. Thanks