Brooklyn Pizza Tour
Get all the Brooklyn sights, history, and pizza you can consume on this lively scenic bus tour flavored by the borough’s best-loved pizzerias.
What You Will Do
- 4.5 hour multimedia sightseeing tour of Brooklyn with sit-down meals at two of NYC’s best pizzerias
- Two slices of pizza and a soda from Grimaldi’s and L&B Spumoni Gardens restaurants
- Sights include famous neighborhoods, parks, and landmarks like the Brooklyn Bridge, Coney Island Park, the Brooklyn Army Terminal, and million dollar homes
- Learn about Brooklyn-born celebs and see locations featured in films
- Hear the tale of pizza’s “immigration” to Brooklyn and learn about local points of interest
- Guided tour through Brooklyn
- Pizza tastings
- Local and informative guide
The tour starts promptly at 11:00am so we ask that you show up at least 15 minutes early to check in at 10:45am. That's when the bus pulls up to that location and the tour guide gets off the bus and starts checking people in. The tour returns to that same spot at 3:30pm.
- 1 Rating