Brooklyn Graffiti to Galleries Tour
Focusing on exceptional galleries and graffiti, this tour explores how Brooklyn has been molded by both its “official” and unauthorized art.
What You Will Do
- Customizable 3-5-hour private guided group tour (by car and subway) exploring Brooklyn’s art scene
- Professional tour guide with in-depth local knowledge
- Entertaining and educational narration about the art districts that have helped transform New York
- Touring Bushwick, Williamsburg, Red Hook, DUMBO, and Bed-Stuy to view street art
- Stops at an art gallery, a local distiller for whiskey sampling, a coffee house, and a local beef jerky maker
Tour length is dependent upon number of neighborhoods and galleries visited. Wear comfortable walking shoes. Meals may be arranged at an extra cost.