Brooklyn Brunch Bike Tour
Sample North Brooklyn’s best spots for innovative brunch bites, while riding through scenic areas learning about Brooklyn’s history, with a special foodie emphasis.
What You Will Do
- Fun and engaging local guide showing you the best brunch spots in Brooklyn while sharing local history and insights on this bike tour
- Your choice of beverage from a tiny cafe hidden from the typical tourist path
- A selection of pastries from a local baker who’s flavor combinations are unrivaled
- Breakfast tacos and fresh orange juice
- Sample of chocolate at Brooklyn’s premier chocolate factory
- Easy-to-handle comfort bikes, locks, helmets, and walkie-talkies
- A cup of coffee or tea
- Breakfast burrito and dark chocolate samples
Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to tour start time to be fitted with your bike. Bring appropriate footwear and attire for biking and weather conditions, a refillable water bottle, and a camera for pictures. Tours are currently restricted to guests 18+ and at least five feet tall.
- 1 Rating