Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- 24 Ratings
Broadway Theater Walking Tour—Act I
Experience the history of the Broadway theatre district on a walking tour filled with historical tidbits, industry myths and insider stories.
What You Will Do
- Take an up-close look into the famous Broadway theatre district on this half mile walking tour beloved by Broadway enthusiasts, locals and NYC tourists alike
- Get the inside scoop on industry legends from licensed tour guides who are also professional actors
- Hear entertaining ghost stories and learn all about rooftop theater antics, industry myths, and personal anecdotes from the actors themselves
- Guided tour through Broadway Theatre District
- Knowledgable and local guide
- 24 Ratings
My Tour was very small, my tour guide Amanda was excellent, very knowledgeable, and told great stories about the theater. There are many things the typical tourist and told great stories about the theater. There are many things the typical tourist could not possibly know & to have them towed in such an interesting way made the tour great fun !
Michael our guide was very knowledgeable and gave us an interesting insight into ot only the theaters but theater life. He was engaging, easy to hear and fun to be with.
Lots of fun information and wonderful tour guide (Cary)!
John was very welcoming and was not late. His knowledge of Broadway was excellent even when not referring to the iPad. The tour was an extremely informative and entertaining one. BUC delivered all it promised and more - thank you so much! - Richard (Australia)
John was very knowledgeable and friendly. We lucked out because we were his only customers and were able to ask him a lot of questions. The time went very fast and I look forward to taking Acts 2 & 3 on future trips.