Behind the Scenes Tour of the Kings Theatre
Explore one of the most opulent movie palaces ever constructed, Kings Theatre—one of the five Wonder Theatres built in and around New York City. Hear stories about the building's history and how it was inspired by the Paris Opera House.
What You Will Do
- Embark on a guided walking tour inside the Kings Theatre and get an insider's look at this iconic space
- Explore the entire space and take in the unique beauty of its architecture—originally inspired by the Paris Opera House—as you hear about the many secrets this theater holds
- Learn all about the immaculate restoration that transformed the building from ruins to the state-of-the-art theater it is today
- View the ornate details, wood paneling, pink marble and glazed terra-cotta
- Guided tour of the Kings Theatre by its Director of Production
Please wear comfortable shoes.
- 1 Rating