Arthur Avenue Little Italy Food Tour
Take a tour of Arthur Avenue, the Bronx's Little Italy neighborhood. Visit a dozen Italian food shops to taste breads, pastries, cheeses and more, plus meet the artisans behind the counter.
What You Will Do
- Spend over two hours sampling the tastiest of Little Italy in the Bronx for a filling experience in this classic neighborhood
- Head to Vincent's Meat Market, named one of the 10 best butcher shops in New York City, to meet the man behind the magic
- Sample scamorza, parmigiano reggiano and a decadent truffle cheese at Calandra's, plus the house-made mozzarella and ricotta cheese, the most authentic you'll find outside Italy
- Take a stroll through the enormous Arthur Avenue Retail Market to sort through high-quality pastas, flours, cookies and canned tomatoes imported from Italy
- Look up at the "sausage chandelier" at Calabria Pork Store and sample their house cured pork products.
- Taste pistachio dipped cannoli at Caffé and Gelato, then visit Addeo's bakery for a taste of addictive "cheegola" bread
- Tastings of bread, cheese, pastry and salumi equivalent to a medium sized lunch
- 2.5 hour guided tour
Vegetarians can be accommodated, but vegan and gluten-free guests will, unfortunately, not be able to enjoy the full scope of available tastings. Please make a note of any allergies the partner should know about. Please note that in some destinations there may be limited or no options for dietary needs. Some destinations may be challenging for those with wheelchairs or other assistive devices.
Full refund within 48 hours of the date of your reservation.
- 39 Ratings
I was hoping to sit down and taste some good fresh pasta.