One-Hour Helicopter Flying Lesson in New York
Take the first step to becoming a pilot with an exciting helicopter lesson perfect for those without any experience. Learn the basics of flying from an experienced pilot during a one-hour class.
What You Will Do
- Get a grip on flight controls and cover important flying techniques and safety procedures during ground instruction
- Put what you learn into practice when you lift off for an exhilarating one-on-one flight with your instructor
- View the stunning green fields of Westchester County and the blue waves of the Hudson River as you soar above
- Marvel at the beauty of the New York coastline and enjoy the tranquil shores of Connecticut from a sky-high perspective
- Ground instruction
- Approximately 60-minute flight with experienced flight instructor
Lessons subject to weather and aircraft maintenance. Maximum weight is 250 lbs per passenger, also subject to combined weight limits per aircraft. Recommended minimum age 14. Under 18 requires parental consent. Lessons are not permitted in NYC airspace. Up to two additional passengers permitted for an additional $95 fee per passenger.
Please bring sunglasses, camera or cell phone for pictures. Please note that Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are not allowed.
Customer must change or cancel at least 48 hours before scheduled flight to avoid penalty. In case of poor weather or aircraft maintenance, operator will notify customer at least 2 hours before scheduled flight.