45-Minute Private NYC Helicopter Tour
Grab the family or a group of friends for a wild helicopter tour over New York City. Launch from Westchester Airport and fly over Central Park, Times Square, Statue of Liberty, and the Brooklyn Bridge.
What You Will Do
- Discover the magic of flight on a private helicopter tour high above the skyscrapers of New York City
- See Central Park, where sprawling trees and grass areas contrast with the surrounding skyscrapers
- Spot animals at the Bronx Zoo as you learn all about the city from your experienced pilot
- Wave to the bustling crowds of Times Square, fly close to the Empire State Building and take in Midtown Manhattan
- Glimpse the Statue of Liberty against the horizon as you get a bird's-eye view of Manhattan
- Enjoy a crowd-free waiting lounge complete with tasty snacks and beverages before your flight
- Forty-five-minute private helicopter tour for up to 5 people
Please bring sunglasses, camera or cell phone for pictures (Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are not allowed).
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.