45-Minute Private Group Fall Foliage Tour
See the cascade of blazing reds, yellows, and oranges of Hudson Valley fall foliage from a private helicopter. Depart from Westchester Airport and fly over the Lower Hudson Valley with up to five passangers.
What You Will Do
- Soar into the air on a forty-five-minute helicopter tour over the open fields of the Lower Hudson Valley
- Check out the trees changing colors as you make the most of your season and discover the magic of flight
- Discover the local neighborhoods and attractions, including Tarrytown Castles, the Hudson River, Kykuit (Rockefeller estate), Tappan Zee Bridge, Harriman State Park, Bear Mountain and West Point US Military Academy
- Enjoy a cold beverage or eat a delicious snack inside a swanky lounge to fuel up before boarding
- Forty-five-minute private helicopter tour for up to 5 people
Please bring sunglasses, camera or cell phone for pictures, except Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones (not allowed).
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.