45-Minute Private Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour
Uncover the cascade of blazing reds, yellows, and oranges of Hudson Valley fall foliage from a private helicopter. Launch from the Westchester Airport and soar over the Lower Hudson Valley.
What You Will Do
- Fly into the air on a forty-five-minute helicopter tour over the open fields of the Lower Hudson Valley
- Check out the trees changing colors as you make the most of your season and discover the magic of flight
- See local neighborhoods and attractions, including Tarrytown Castles, the Hudson River, Kykuit (Rockefeller estate), Tappan Zee Bridge, Harriman State Park, Bear Mountain and West Point US Military Academy
- Enjoy a cold beverage or eat a delicious snack inside a swanky lounge to fuel up before boarding
- 45-minute private helicopter tour
- Tours subject to weather and aircraft maintenance
- Routes subject to change
- Maximum weight is 250 lbs per passenger, also subject to combined weight limits per aircraft
- Children younger than 2 years may ride on their parent’s lap at no cost
- Passengers under the age of 18 require parental consent.
Please bring sunglasses, camera or cell phone for pictures (Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are not allowed).
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.