45-Minute Hudson Valley Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour
Discover the cascade of blazing reds, yellows, and oranges of Hudson Valley fall foliage from a helicopter. Depart from the Westchester Airport and fly over the Lower Hudson Valley.
What You Will Do
- Lift off into the air on a forty-five-minute helicopter tour over the open fields of the Lower Hudson Valley
- See the trees changing colors as you make the most of your season and discover the magic of flight
- Check out local neighborhoods and attractions, including Tarrytown Castles, the Hudson River, Bear Mountain and White Plains
- Sip a cold beverage or eat a delicious snack inside a swanky lounge to fuel up before boarding
- Forty-five-minute helicopter tour shared with other passengers
Tours subject to weather and aircraft maintenance. Not a private tour. Minimum 2 passengers are required. Routes subject to change. Maximum weight is 250 lbs per passenger, also subject to combined weight limits per aircraft. Children younger than 2 years may ride on their parent’s lap at no cost. Under 18 requires parental consent.
Please bring sunglasses, camera or cell phone for pictures, except Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones (not allowed).
Customer must change or cancel at least 48 hours before scheduled flight to avoid penalty. In case of poor weather or aircraft maintenance, operator will notify customer at least 2 hours before scheduled flight.