30min Private Fall Foliage Helicopter Tour For 5
Enjoy the cascade of blazing reds, yellows, and oranges of Hudson Valley fall foliage from a private helicopter. Launch from Westchester Airport and fly over the Lower Hudson Valley.
What You Will Do
- Hover into the air on a thirty-minute private helicopter tour for up to 5 people over the open fields of the Lower Hudson Valley
- See the trees changing colors as you make the most of your season and discover the magic of flight
- Check out the local neighborhoods and attractions, including White Plains, the Rockefeller estate, Tarrytown Castles, and the Hudson River
- Sip a cold beverage or eat a delicious snack inside a swanky lounge to fuel up before boarding
- Thirty-minute private helicopter tour for up to 5 people
Tours subject to weather and aircraft maintenance. Routes subject to change. Maximum weight is 250 lbs per passenger, also subject to combined weight limits per aircraft. Children younger than 2 years may ride on their parent’s lap at no cost. Under 18 requires parental consent.
Please bring unglasses, camera or cell phone for pictures, except Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones (not allowed).
Customer must change or cancel at least 48 hours before scheduled flight to avoid penalty. In case of poor weather or aircraft maintenance, operator will notify customer at least 2 hours before scheduled flight.