12-Hour Bottom & Wreck Fishing Trip from NYC
Grab your friends and hightail it to the gentle waters of Long Island Sound for a full day of fishing. Sit back and relax as you cast away, reeling in seabass and more.
What You Will Do
- Come aboard a spacious ship for an all-inclusive trip over glittering waters
- Spend the day at sea with this bottom-fishing wreck trip where you reel in blackfish, seabass, and porgies
- Chow down on breakfast, lunch, soups, and dinner to stay energized during your time at sea
- Sit back and relax with all the rods and tackle you need on board
- Water and soft drinks
- Breakfast, lunch, and soups
- Bait, rods, and reels
- Fishing trip
The trip will sail in light rain and moderate weather. If the trip is canceled due to weather you will be contacted. Please note that no outside alcohol will be permitted on board; however, there will be a full bar on board to purchase alcohol. Please arrive at the boat 30 minutes prior to event departing.
Please note once tickets are purchased they will be only applicable for a refund or exchange within at least a 72 hour advanced notice of the trips departure. Although rare, trips may be canceled due to severe weather. The trips usually run in light rain and other moderate weather conditions, but the seller reserves the right to cancel the activity up to two hours before the start time in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If the seller cancels the event, ticket-holders will be allowed to reschedule tickets (subject to availability), receive a credit for a future trip or be applicable for a refund. Tickets which are not used and canceled prior to the 72 hour departure time will not be applicable for credit or a refund.