- Visit Lincoln Center, one of the greatest performing arts complexes in the world, and newly renovated.
- Walk in Riverside Park along the Hudson River. Learn about the area’s transformation from railroad yards to high rise apartments and parks.
- Walk through the residential streets of the Upper West Side, focusing on the kinds of buildings in which Upper West Siders live, including NYC’s iconic brownstones.
- Stop outside one of NYC’s greatest museums, the Museum of Natural History and learn about its founding and treasures.
- Walk along Central Park West to look at some of its most famous apartment buildings, including the San Remo, Majestic, and Dakota.
- Enter Central Park and visit the John Lennon “Imagine” memorial.
Friendly and knowledgeable tour guide will who lives on the Upper West Side will show visitors the UWS between 59th and 79th Streets. We will see world-renowned cultural institutions, the two great parks which border the UWS on each side, and the various kinds of residences for the UWS is famous.
Most important is sturdy and comfortable footwear. If the weather is cold, please be sure to wear/bring warm enough clothing including hat and gloves.
This tour does not accommodate dogs.
Full refund if you cancel up to 48 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below